Who we are
Clockwise is an intelligent calendar system that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We want to help people escape the chaos of work and find their focus. As the world's first company powering time, Clockwise creates, detects, protects and negotiates Focus Time to help individuals and teams anywhere in the world be more productive at work.
Clockwise is looking to hire a Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing engineering team. We highly value well rounded front end engineers who love diving into the particulars of a UI animation as much as they love diving deep on debugging performance issues. We're a humble, fast-moving, and fun team building a consumer-centric culture with empathy, authenticity, focus, drive, curiosity, and enthusiasm.
Clockwise is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We're proud to have the backing of Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
What you'll do
- Think critically about how to build a beautiful and elegant product experience
- Commit and push code every day
- Build performant, composable react components
- Architect front-end systems with cutting-edge tools
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Collaborate on design and UX with people who love product
- Directly influence our feature roadmap
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to architect thoughtfully engineered systems
- Expertise working with a front-end application framework (react, angular, ember, vue… react preferred)
- Expert level knowledge of CSS and how to style components in a scalable fashion
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and functions to ship great product
- A deep desire to learn and hone the craft of engineering
- Passionate about productivity tools and workflows
HTML, CSS, React, ECMAscript 2015, Typescript, Webpack, Relay, GraphQL, SCSS, React Native, Babel, and more.
What we offer
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter & wellness stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at email@example.com.