Who we are
At Clockwise we're giving people back control of their most important resource: time. Clockwise is an intelligent calendar system that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We want to help people escape the chaos of work and find their focus.
We’re looking for a driven, creative, and collaborative product designer to join our small and growing design team. As an early design hire, you’ll design seamless AI-driven experiences across multiple platforms, help establish design systems and processes, shape and extend the Clockwise brand, and play an important role in growing our team and culture. Working at Clockwise at this early stage offers an exciting opportunity to join a company with big plans and a meaningful mission, supported by world-class advisors and investors. We're a humble, fast-moving, and fun team building a consumer-centric culture with empathy, authenticity, focus, drive, curiosity, and enthusiasm.
Clockwise is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We're proud to have the backing of Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
What you’ll do
- Design seamless AI-driven experiences across multiple platforms.
- Identify and communicate user needs and product opportunities.
- Design, prototype, and test product concepts with users.
- Refine designs using research insights, customer feedback, and data.
- Collaborate with engineering teammates to build, test, and ship high quality experiences.
- Help shape and extend the Clockwise brand and visual language.
- Help establish and contribute to design systems and processes.
- Help recruit, evaluate, and hire new teammates.
- Experience designing and shipping digital products, preferably in the B2B space.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in all phases of the product development process, from ideation to detailed interaction and visual design.
- Portfolio showcasing a strong foundation in user-centered design process, interaction and visual design, typography, and prototyping.
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Experience with implementing and contributing to design systems.
- Experience designing for data-rich applications and a passion for data visualization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Commuter stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.