Who we are
Clockwise is an intelligent calendar system that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We want to help people escape the chaos of work and find their focus. As the world's first company powering time, Clockwise creates, detects, protects and negotiates Focus Time to help individuals and teams anywhere in the world be more productive at work.
Clockwise is looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer who is passionate about the developer tools, infrastructure, and systems that provide our customers with reliable, secure, and scalable software. We value engineers who build for the end user, find fun in difficult problems, sweat the details, and love pushing code. We're a humble, fast-moving, and fun team building a consumer-centric culture with empathy, authenticity, focus, drive, curiosity, and enthusiasm.
Clockwise is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We're proud to have the backing of Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
What you'll do
- Build and maintain scalable systems on Docker and Kubernetes
- Help build an engineering culture of continuous delivery, and the tools to support it
- Identify, investigate, and solve complex problems across systems, tools and environments
- Contribute to high level strategic decisions
- Bring energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting)
- Directly influence our feature roadmap
- Expert knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Expert knowledge of AWS (or Google Cloud / Azure)
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to architect thoughtfully engineered systems
- Strong technical aptitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and respond to different escalations
- Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, drive to help customers, and the ability to dive deep and learn a new product.
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally. Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego.
- Passionate about productivity tools and workflows
Kubernetes, AWS, Postgres, Kafka, Redis, Java, Python, Tensorflow, Node, and more
What we offer
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at email@example.com.