Who we are
At Clockwise we're giving people back control of their most important resource: time. Clockwise is an intelligent calendar system that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We want to help people escape the chaos of work and find their focus.
We’re looking for a customer support engineer who is passionate about our company vision, thrives on problem solving, and always puts the customer first. The right candidate is excited about providing excellent customer support to companies of all sizes - from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Clockwise is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We're proud to have the backing of Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
What you'll do
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries from a variety of channels in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner
- Identify, document, and reproduce product related bugs
- Resolve customer issues involving code error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Spot trends in customer issues and feedback to flag for the wider team
- Work cross functionally to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
- You have a strong foundation in synthesizing information from a variety of technical sources to troubleshoot the root cause of issues
- You have previously worked in technical support at a technology company or in a startup environment
- Nice to have: experience with Zendesk, Asana, and/or Zapier
What we offer
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter & wellness stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at email@example.com.