Who we are
Clockwise is an intelligent calendar assistant that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We use AI to understand your work and life commitments and automatically organize your calendar to help you focus on your priorities. Clockwise creates uninterrupted blocks of time to get things done and takes the stress out of complex scheduling across teams, double bookings and so much more. We know that calendars are broken and aren't helping people do their best work. At Clockwise, we make your calendar work for you.
We’re looking for a Business Operations Associate to drive high impact initiatives across the whole business. Whether it’s developing a real estate expansion strategy for our growing team, analyzing the impact of a new product feature, or preparing for the next board meeting, you will have a front-row seat as we go through the major milestones of building a business.
Clockwise is headquartered in San Francisco; 3 minutes from CalTrain & 10 minutes from BART. We're proud to have the backing of premier investors such as Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, Dropbox, Palantir, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
What you'll do
- You will research, scope, and successfully execute on new, high-impact initiatives that increase productivity and performance
- You will work cross-functionally on a wide variety of different projects and areas of the business
- You will surface critical business insights and opportunities to the team, and partner with internal teammates to execute on them.
- Some example projects could include: analyzing different inputs to our financial plan, researching new product initiatives, analyzing product usage data, creating presentations for investors or customers, preparing board meeting materials and narrative.
- You have a proven track record as a top performer at a leading investment bank, private equity, management consulting firm, or related experience
- You thrive working on high leverage projects with ambiguity and are comfortable taking on “first-time” assignments with no playbook
- You’re an expert at taking data and turning it into a clearly communicated and visually compelling story
- You have strong data analysis and financial modeling skills, SQL knowledge preferred
- You have a scrappy, entrepreneurial mindset and you love to get things done. You don’t suffer from analysis paralysis
What we offer
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter & wellness stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.