In today's fast-paced world, individuals and teams are more than ever seeking efficient time management tools to optimize their schedule, boost productivity, and master their time management. Reclaim AI is a clear example of this demand.
Reclaim AI is a smart AI scheduling app that “finds the best time for your meetings, tasks, habits, and breaks.” In this article, we’re showing you five alternatives for Reclaim AI, each offering unique features to help you take charge of your time like never before.
But first, an overview of Reclaim AI
Reclaim AI is an AI-powered scheduling tool that helps you schedule your tasks and meetings.
Reclaim AI features:
- Task integration consolidates everything from your to-do lists and/or project management apps
- Smart habits allows you to set repetitive routines and tasks so you can save time setting up recurring events
- Smart 1:1 feature analyzes you and your invitees calendars so you can catch the best time for a meeting and will automatically reschedule the appointment if any conflict comes up
- Scheduling links uses your real-time calendar to create an available time slot calendar your invitees can use to book a time with you.
- Time blocking allows you to plan your week and will adapt to any chances in your schedule so you can stay flexible, while defending your focus time.
- Productivity statistic reports use your calendar analytics to show you your ratio of working hours in meetings, work sessions, and downtime so you know how to optimize your performance.
- Calendar syncing connects your working calendar to your personal calendar so you can juggle one less thing, and prevent double bookings.
Reclaim AI integrations: Slack, Zoom, Google tasks, Todoist, Asana, Jira, ClickUp, Linear, Raycast, monday.com, Trello, Google Calendar (Outlook 365 soon)
- Lite: $0 USD
- Starter: $8 per user per month, billed annually
- Business: $12 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise: $18 per user per month, billed annually
Alternative 1: RescueTime
Operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, iOS, Android
Integrations: Slack, Google Calendar, Office 365, Outlook Calendar, IFTTT, Zapier, Gyroscope, Git, Github, Exist.io, Beeminder, Zenobase
RescueTime is more than just a time tracker; it’s a powerful time management tool that tells you exactly how you spend your time on your digital devices so you can build better habits, be more productive, and spend more time on meaningful work. Key features include an intuitive dashboard, Focus Sessions, and performance reports that help you understand yourself and your time better. Its latest version even includes the “RescueTime Assistant,” an activity progress bar on your screen that provides timely alerts, keeping you motivated and on track.
- Seamless integration across various operating systems and applications, including Slack and Google Calendar.
- Intuitive dashboard and periodic reports provide clear insights into your productivity patterns.
- RescueTime Assistant's progress bar serves as a visual motivator, enhancing focus and task completion.
- Customizations of your tracking preferences and monitor performance metrics are available.
- Integration with Git and Github adds value for software developers.
- Accessible software and data representation across multiple devices.
- Document your work hours and activities for a holistic view of your day.
- Similar features can be found in free alternatives.
- To access full features, users must choose from various pricing tiers.
- The precision of insights relied on consistent tracking behavior.
- The tool mainly tracks websites and activities, not project-specific tasks.
- Predefined categories might not suit every user's needs.
- Free 2-week trial
- RescueTime Classic: $9 USD per user per month (billed annually at $72)
- RescueTime (New): $12 USD per user per month (billed annually at $78)
Alternative 2: Clockwise
Operating systems: Windows, Android, iOS, iPad, Chrome, Firefox
Integrations: Google Calendar, Gmail, Slack, Asana, Slack, (Microsoft Outlook coming soon)
Clockwise is a time orchestration platform. It uses AI to find the best meeting times (even across time zones), while creating uninterrupted blocks of Focus Time in your schedule. It’s the perfect solution for teams that meet regularly and still want time for deep work. Plus, it’s the only ChatGPT-powered calendar that lets you use natural language to manage your calendar.
Like Reclaim AI, Clockwise optimizes your schedule by finding the best times for meetings and more. But there are a few key differences to know about. First, Clockwise is designed to free up more time in everyone’s day. Reclaim AI, on the other hand, helps people fill in their calendar with automatic time blocking. Second, Clockwise works on top of Google Calendar, while Reclaim acts as its own calendar app. Clockwise is the better choice for people who’d rather not migrate to an entirely new calendar.
- Slack integration syncs Slack status with Google Calendar and enables Do Not Disturb mode whenever you’re busy
- Asana integration lets you schedule Asana tasks on your calendar for easy time blocking
- Scheduling links make it easy to share your availability (and are smarter than your average booking link)
- Clockwise is the only ChatGPT-powered calendar that lets you use natural language to manage your calendar
- You’ll need a work Google or Microsoft account and email to sign up
- Start for free with options to upgrade (below)
- Teams: $6.75 USD per user per month
- Business: $11.50 USD per user per month
- Enterprise: Reach out to sales team for a quote
Alternative 3: Trello
Operating systems: Android, Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Chrome, Safari, Firefox
Integrations: Jira, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Google Drive, Salesforce, and more.
Trello is a flexible work management tool. It’s ideal for both individuals and teams who want to plan, track, and manage their work in a visual way. Using boards, lists, and cards, you can create a virtual Kanban-style board, and create a system for any kind of workflow. Trello also provides a huge library of templates to help you get started quickly.
While Trello may not be a scheduling tool like Reclaim AI, it does offer a suite of features that can help streamline your team's productivity and time management.
- Drag and drop features and customizable boards help visualize your workflow
- Seamless integration with 200+ apps, including Slack, Google Drive, and Salesforce.
- Detailed checklists allow you to break down projects into manageable tasks with due dates.
- Visual dashboard provides real-time insights into team progress, productivity, timelines, and geographical aspects of projects.
- User-Friendly Interface enabling efficient task management.
- Startup and onboarding might require familiarization with the platform and templates.
- Trello requires an internet connection for full functionality.
- While Trello offers automation features through Butler, setting up workflows requires manual configuration.
- Trello lacks native application time tracking functionality, necessitating third-party integrations.
- Free trial: Try Trello's premium features with a free trial.
- Basic (Free!): $0 USD per user per month
- Premium: $5 USD per user per month (billed annually), $6 USD per user per month (billed monthly)
- Business: $10 USD per user per month (billed annually), $12.50 USD per user per month (billed monthly)
- Enterprise: $17.50 USD per user per month (billed annually)
Alternative 4: Asana
Operating systems: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS
Integrations: Microsoft Teams, Adobe Creative Cloud, Azure Active Directory, Salesforce, Tableau, Jira, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Clockwise, Gmail, Google Calendar, Outlook, Zapier, IBM App Connect, and more.
Asana is project management software that helps teams carry out their projects and initiatives from beginning to end. It’s especially useful for cross-functional collaboration, and for simplifying complex projects.
Like Reclaim AI, Asana is designed to help teams plan, manage, and track their work. Unlike Reclaim AI, Asana does not include meeting scheduling features. It’s also relatively new to the AI space. However, if you’re looking for more robust project management features, Asana is the best choice.
- Seamless integration with 200+ applications for various tools and platforms such as Slack
- Centralized project documentation allowing teams to consolidate project details and communications in a single location.
- Drag-and-drop functionality allows you to set priorities, tag team members for clear task ownership, and enhance schedule flexibility.
- User-friendly interface that is feature-rich for easy navigation and effective task management.
- Tracks task progress and team accountability for simple project management
- Pre-built templates are available to expedite project setup and organization.
- The sign-up process is more time-consuming than alternatives.
- While templates are available, onboarding might be challenging for new users.
- Asana requires an internet connection for seamless operation.
- Lacks native application time tracking features, relying on third-party integrations.
- Free trial: Experience Asana's premium features with a 30-day free trial for the entire team.
- Basic (Free!): $0 USD per user per month.
- Premium: $10.99 USD per user per month.
- Business: $24 USD per user per month.
Alternative 5: Todoist
Operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Android, iOS, Apple Watch, Wear OS,
Integrations: Outlook, IFTTT, Google Calendar, Zapier, Amazon Alexa
Todoist is a highly-rated task management and to-do list app. Its easy-to-use interface allows individuals and teams to stay on top of their work, deadlines, and productivity. It’s a solid option if you’re looking for something that’s a step above your average to-do list.
Compared to Reclaim AI, Todoist doesn’t include as many AI capabilities. It also doesn’t let you schedule meetings like Reclaim AI.
- Task deadlines empower efficient time allocation and goal achievement.
- Task organization is centralized allowing individuals to delegate tasks, integrate emails, documents, and comments within a single task.
- Visual displays are simple to navigate and show task completion and performance progress.
- Timely notifications keep you informed about task updates.
- Advanced task automation is currently not part of Todoist's offerings.
- The team workspace feature is not entirely developed, however it is available now in Beta.
- Free option: Yes! (Basic features and task management)
- Premium: $3 USD per user per month, billed annually
- Business: $5 USD per user per month, billed annually
Reclaim AI alternatives comparison chart
Not sure which Reclaim AI alternative is the best for you? Let’s quickly review the apps we covered and identify where they shine:
- RescueTime is best for teams who want detailed time reports on their activities.
- Clockwise is best for individuals and teams who want a scheduling efficiency tool to help optimize their schedule so there is time for everything, without conflicts or stress.
- Trello is ideal for teams who want to collaborate with others and delegate tasks.
- Asana is great for individuals and teams who want to manage their project timelines and analyze their performance with reports.
- Todoist is best for individuals who want to break down their tasks into measurable steps with reminders and structured timelines.
By aligning your preferences with these distinct features, you can confidently determine the Reclaim AI alternative that best suits your unique requirements. (But if you’re looking for a scheduling AI alternative, Clockwise is your best bet!)