Who we are
At Clockwise we're giving people back control of their most important resource: time. Clockwise is an intelligent calendar system that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We want to help people escape the chaos of work and find their focus.
We’re looking for a storyteller to help us drive awareness, generate demand, and increase our prospects’ and users’ engagement with Clockwise. The right candidate is an exceptional writer who brings creative vision, strong project management skills, and a results-driven mindset to the table. This individual will be the voice of Clockwise — playing a pivotal role in developing and executing on our content strategy.
Clockwise is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We're proud to have the backing of Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
What you'll do
- Build, manage, and execute on the Clockwise content calendar across all channels (social, blog, etc)
- Develop & execute creative campaigns across all marketing channels
- Use data to analyze the performance of different channels and types of content, then adjust based on performance
- Collaborate across functions and teams to ensure delivery of an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Function as an in-house content expert and advisor, educating others on content plans and objectives
- Stay on top of industry developments, news, and trends
- Ensure integrity of brand narrative (voice, style, tone)
- You’re a great writer who loves to write engaging, clear, and concise content
- You’re a social media expert - you have a strong understanding of the latest trends on social
- You have a portfolio of marketing materials such as web page content, e-books, blog posts, case studies, etc
- You have copy editing skills that take copy from good to great
- You have a strong work ethic and enthusiasm to write what needs to be written; experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment managing multiple workstreams end-to-end
What we offer
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter & wellness stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at email@example.com.