Who we are
Clockwise is an intelligent calendar system that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We want to help people escape the chaos of work and find their focus. As the world's first company powering time, Clockwise creates, detects, protects and negotiates Focus Time to help individuals and teams anywhere in the world be more productive at work.
We’re looking for an office manager who is passionate about building an amazing company culture, has great communication and organization skills, and is excited to be part of a rapidly growing company. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of office operations.
Clockwise is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We're proud to have the backing of Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
What you'll do
- Be the go-to person for all office operations
- Ensure our office runs smoothly by keeping it stocked and organized
- Enable HR and recruiting by collaborating on benefits administration, immigration, compliance, and interview coordination
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and our vendors, contractors, and office building management
- Own space planning, including coordinating future office moves and buildout
- Coordinate team & customer events, including annual holiday party and company offsite
- Support our CEO with calendaring and administrative tasks
- Find new and creative ways to help the office run more efficiently and improve the culture of the company
- Ensure an amazing office experience is had by all visitors to our spaces, including candidates and guests
- You have a positive attitude. Regardless of how big or small the task, you approach it with energy and enthusiasm
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You have strong organizational and prioritization skills, and you’re excited about juggling multiple projects at one time
- You keep calm under pressure. When something doesn’t go as planned, you can keep your cool and find a solution
- You’re tech-savvy and are familiar with using Slack, GSuite, and Asana
- You’re self-motivated and independent
What we offer
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter & wellness stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at email@example.com.