Who we are
Clockwise is an intelligent calendar assistant that frees up your time so you can work on what matters. We use AI to understand your work and life commitments and automatically organize your calendar to help you focus on your priorities. Clockwise creates uninterrupted blocks of time to get things done and takes the stress out of complex scheduling across teams, double bookings and so much more. We know that calendars are broken and aren't helping people do their best work. At Clockwise, we make your calendar work for you.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer to be the voice of our product. You’ll craft how we use external messaging to express ourselves to the outside world, and work to align our team and efforts around a common narrative.
Clockwise is headquartered in San Francisco; 3 minutes from CalTrain & 10 minutes from BART. We're proud to have the backing of premier investors such as Accel and Greylock Partners. Our team has decades of experience from places like Twitter, Asana, Salesforce, Dropbox, Palantir, and Google. Join us as we help the world make time for what matters.
What you'll do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target customers
- Plan and execute product launches
- Own Clockwise’s external communication and PR efforts, sourcing & managing external agencies when needed
- Perform market research to understand messaging effectiveness to evolve our brand and marketing touchpoints
- Build brand awareness through tactics that take into account our current footprint and expansion plans
- Work collaboratively across functions, including engineering, design, and operations
- You have deep expertise in product marketing, paired with knowledge of the broader marketing needs of a software company
- You’re excited to both execute on the nitty gritty details and come up with a broader strategy
- You’re a messaging and positioning expert
- You’re a creative thinker and can come up with ways to differentiate Clockwise from the competition
- You’re a great writer
- You have experience doing hands on work in the software we use day-to-day (marketing automation, CMS, etc)
What we offer
- Competitive total compensation package with generous equity
- Premium medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter & wellness stipend
- Daily team lunches, kitchen stocked with snacks
- Company happy hours, social events, and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation policy
Clockwise is looking to build a diverse team of individuals that share our core values. If these values resonate with you, please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.